Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rena: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi E2


So, we get to meet Hinata in this episode. Yaay. Of course, NOTHING has been explained about him in the anime yet. Nothing about him in the past with poor little Gekkou. 

We also get to see the OP in this Ep. However, I put the screencaps in the order that I took them, so let's wait for my comments until we get there.







Oh, ow.

I'm trying to figure out where those spike things came from.


SO, THE OP. It's was okay. Was I impressed? No. It was pretty, but that's just it. I didn't feel the energy I expected they'd put in for this type of anime. 


Maybe I was wrong about her. Maybe she will actually amount to something in this show. I'm saying this based on the fact that there's a reflection of her on the left with darker hair and yellow eyes, if you can't tell. Or maybe, it's because in reality Haruka is actually...


Misao in disguise?

The minor screen time Mirai got in the OP disappointed me. :c


And, so, Taito and Gekkou fight it out to the death.
The battle gets interesting when suddenly...


Mirai knows where to get the good stuff.


And woo, now she gets her powers back with Gekkou's romantic kiss [on the forehead].


And this is what I meant in the last entry about Taito's faces not matching the voice. He is screaming, but looks mildly suprised that little Mirai has thrown him up into the sky.


...The spider didn't look like a Duel Monster in the manga.


Oh, look who's crashed this little shindig. 


Mirai's striped panties...and kyoot little Raichu-like tail.


Uh ew.






^lol


And they win by Taito using his last life. Now he's going to die, but not really. He wakes up at school to find...


And, thus, Himea transfers in and they begin their slice-of life, comedic adventures.
But not really.


no gecko datz ilegal


I can somehow see, maybe in some parallel universe, Himea being a crazy stalker.
I would like her more then.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment