Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rena: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3


Summary: Kiririn goes to hang out with her new otaku-comrades. Kyou is relieved to see that his sister is happy. The peace is disrupted when Kiririn drops an eroge and her father sees it. Kyou fights for his father to accept Kiririn's hobby, though it's strange.



Comments: This episode got a little emotional for me. Especially when Kyou actually fought for Kiririn, something I know my brother would never do for me (though, to be fair, I wouldn't fight my parents for him either). The relationship Kiririn has with her brother is so sweet. It's 10 times better with the one I have with mine. Maybe I could switch brothers?

---------------------------------------------------------


How cute c:

Saori teaches us something we must never forget when it comes to our anime.


Look how happy Kiririn looks :'D


Kiririn's father is treating Kiririn like she committed murder D:
Do people's parents seriously do this?


RUN AWAY KIRIRIN.


Kyou is the best brother EVER.


ONCE AGAIN, THE BEST.


KIRIRIN IS SO ADORABLE.


No comments:

Post a Comment