Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rena: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 1


Summary: Kyousuke Kousaka and his little sister hate each other. They hadn't talked for years until Kyousuke finds a Hentai game under a cabinet IN THE WRONG CASE. His little sister snoops around his room to get the game back after he leaves to buy some ice cream. He runs back to his room and catches her. Later on she wakes him up in the middle of the night to reveal to him her extensive collection of anime, games, figurines, ETC. And so the otaku adventures begin.



Comments: I liked it. I don't care if the whole world thinks that it was crap. I liked it. Of course, they did miss a few details from the manga that caught my eye, but in any case, I liked it.
The animation was okay. Nothing amazing. I really think that both Ayana Taketatsu and Yuuichi Nakamura did great as the leads. I prefer most of the manga, though. But Kyousuke looks way cuter in the anime. JUS' SAYIN'. Kirino is reminding me more and more of Haruhi. Am I the only one?

---------------------------------------

 YAY FLASHBACK :D
It's weird seeing her with natural hair.


 Slow motion fall :o


IT'S AN OTAKU SANCTUARY.
I want her for a little sister.
 WOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH.
This was way cuter in the manga D:
And she's supposed to have pink eyes.

 SCHOOL DAYS! :D


 I'm glad I'm not alone.



Her face was way cuter in the manga at this scene.

 RAPE?


-------------------------

I'm pretty proud of myself for this being my first blog. Expect bigger pictures next time (FORGIVE ME). I didn't really take any screen shots past the second half...I got lazy, sorry.
Well, Nashledanou,
Rena~

No comments:

Post a Comment